Thursday, June 11, 2009

Web Quests, Videos and Virtual Tours

Web Quests
I found several web quests that would be excellent to use with my students. Sometimes the links did not work so I can see that they could be used as a take off point for creating my own.

Videos
I found many videos available through iTunesU from the UC Berkeley-Haas School of Business. There are so many--I couldn't show them all in a year--but great topics for my course of study. This past year students in my class created a project called Marketing Marketing. They designed class sweatshirts, wrote a Marketing Rap song, performed & filmed it. Then all students used the raw footage from my Public Directory in Movie Maker to produce a finished ad for the class.

Virtual Tours
I found very good virtual tours for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Also virtual tours have become standard selling practices for the real estate industry. Taking off from there it would be great for my students to create a virtual tour of the businesses that they work at, community businesses, or their own family business.

No comments:

Post a Comment